Welcome to Hurricane Intermediate School.
Please read the following instructions on how to enroll your child into our school.
- Registration Information
School Fees and Policies
H.I.S. Student Handbook
School Fees Notice
Community Service Obligations
- These are for your information only and need to be read and kept for future reference.
- You can download these and save to your computer.
- After reading this information then complete the forms.
- Forms to Complete [USE ONLY During REGISTRATION WEEK Prior to School Starting]
Forms to complete 2018-2019: 6th Grade
Forms to complete 2018-2019: 7th Grade
Forms to Complete[USE THESE FORMS if you are NEW to the Hurricane Area]
Forms to Complete 2018-2019 (ENGLISH)
Forms to Complete 2018-2019 (SPANISH)
- “New” Washington County School District Forms
Student Registration Information
HIS Chromebook Use and Media Release
Student Medical Health Information – WCSD Form 313
Home Language Survey – WCSD Form 901
Safe Schools Release of Records – WCSD Form 917
Safe Schools Conduct Statement – WCSD Form 918
- Download forms
- SAVE to your computer
- Access the saved file from your computer and open it with Adobe Reader – If you do not have Adobe Reader you may download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Fill in all spaces on forms
- SAVE it again
- Email completed forms to email@example.com or Print forms and bring with you to the school
- Bring your child to the school along with their current immunization records to complete registration process.